BLACKROCK COLLEGE 2019
The coastal town of Blackrock, overlooking the Bay of Dublin, is known for its shops, cafes and markets on weekends. Blackrock College is 6 km from the center of Dublin. The E & E program offers a wide range of games, sports and excursions while you study English at the charming and picturesque school.
Residential accommodation: 11-15 years
Family: 12-17 years
From June 23 to August 11, 2019
Ages: from 11 to 17 years old
The standard program includes:
- Residence: full board (rooms between 2 and 5 beds, or room with a bunk bed)
- Family: full board accommodation with carefully selected families (packed lunch from Monday to Friday).
- Two students from the same group per family.
- Hot lunch included from Monday to Friday.
- 15 hours of English a week.
- Weeks alternate with morning and afternoon classes.
- Use of textbooks and other materials.
- Certificate of level and end of course report.
- A half-day cultural excursion a week.
- Half-day activities including sports and crafts.
- One full day excursion (bus) per week, entrance included.
- Evening activities program, including disco, movie night, karaoke, traditional Irish show and much more for students both in residence and in families.
- Transportation cards must be purchased in advance by all students and group leaders staying with families.
- Liability and medical insurance.
- E & E backpack.
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
In this link you can start the registration processfor the summer camp in Dublin, as well as for any of our programs.